Soul Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awaken your soul.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Welcome to Soul Awakening, a Soul Eater RPG forum that has just been launched with the intention of being around for a long long time.
This is a Original Character Roleplay site meaning we will not be taking cannon characters. Soul Awaken welcomes roleplayers of all types, but keep in mind we go for quality, not quantity in posts.
We hope to see you in the chat box and roleplaying within our community so feel free to register and become a part of this great community with members who all share a love for Soul Eater.
Important Links
Master Seitz & Sangre 2nhj41tCrimes and Punishments
Master Seitz & Sangre 2nhj41tForum Rules
Master Seitz & Sangre 2nhj41tAbout The Staff
Staff Members
Master Seitz & Sangre Rrpn9y
Master Seitz & Sangre 289a2hz

Master Seitz & Sangre 212ielh
OTM

Staff Member Of The Month
None At The Moment
Member Of The Month
None At The Moment
Affiliates
Our Button
Master Seitz & Sangre O7vep2
Sister Sites
Latest topics
» Meister looking for a weapon
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:34 pm by Fang Poison

» My powers
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm by Darkadosdragon

» Weapon regestry
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 am by Darkadosdragon

» Weapon looking for meister
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm by Sin the kishin

» WHITE STAR AND ROSE PRINCESS
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 pm by White_Star*

» Finally!!
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:11 am by cheshire demon

» Witch Template
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:11 am by medusa gorgon

» Ello Everyone
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm by zzjk1

» Priest [Done]
Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm by Priest

Master Seitz & Sangre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Seitz
Master Meister
Master Meister
Master Seitz

Experience Points : 77

Master Seitz & Sangre Empty
PostSubject: Master Seitz & Sangre   Master Seitz & Sangre EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Meister and Demon Weapon Application

Meister
M A S T E R ♱ S E I T Z
I am no angel, nor will I ever will be. I cannot save myself or the demon I side with. It's simply to late, and now my hands are forever stained crimson with blood. I don't mind this though. In fact, I want to see more bloody hand prints. That's right, nothing can change my world now.
Master Seitz & Sangre Akzip2
    ♱-| N A M E |-♱
      Her name is a mixture of Hebrew and German. The name 'Rebecca' comes from the Hebrew origin meaning 'bound' or 'to bind'; This was the name her father granted her. The name 'Seitz' (which is literally pronounced as 'sites') however is a German surname which translates roughly to 'strong' or 'conquering'. Despite her name she has mostly Ukrainian blood flowing through her veins. Her middle name 'Josee' is also a Hebrew name just like her first. 'Josee' however means 'Increasing'. So if you roughly put her name together it would be 'Bound Strong', 'Bound Conquering', or 'To Bind Increasing Strong' and so on and so forth
    ♱-| N I C K - N A M E (S) |-♱
      Revvy: This is just mainly the shorter version of her name. Used by close friends who enjoy to take shortcuts and refrain from pronouncing her full first name. However only her closer friends are given and told her first name. She prefers this name because it's more to her tastes in name selection and easier to say, however regardless she still prefers someone to call her 'master'.

Lil Missy: This nickname is mainly used by her 'demon' Sangre. He mainly calls her this to tease her. It's his indirect way of calling her short. Cooing the name with his sweetly demonic voice that annoys Rebecca. Once seeing her annoyance from the nickname Sangre continued to use the nickname and provoking some violent actions from her in some cases. If a stranger by any chance calls her that nickname innocently Rebecca simply responds to pursing her lips and pushing her annoyance to the back of her mind.

Cutie: If there is one thing Rebecca doesn't like to be called its 'cute'. 'Cute' 'cutie' 'cutiepie' 'adorable' and all other variations to the word gets her annoyed, not only does it make her annoyed. It makes her furious. She hates being called it so much that she can tend to 'loose her cool'. She would most likely hit the person who said it even if it was out of plain innocence. If there is one thing she hates more then being called Missy, its cutie.
    ♱-| A G E |-♱
      Rebecca counts up to Seventeen years of age. Despite this age she's rather developed physically. Most people would say that she is already graduated or perhaps fresh out of school if asked randomly on the streets. She looks quite youthful and healthy for her age and it appears she takes care of herself.
    ♱-| G E N D E R |-♱
      Rebecca is clearly seen as female. Even from a first glance you can distinguish that she is a female. This being to her feminine features such as her plump bust, small waist and curvy hips and that other unmentionable lady part that all females possess. Even her face is feminine with nice, sweet, soft gorgeous features and bright expressive eyes not to mention her sweet feminine voice that comes along with her. Even by her clothing and her school uniform you would dub her as female. By no means would she be mistaken for a male.
    ♱-| S E X U A L - O R I E N T A T I O N |-♱
      Rebecca is quite strait. She like other strait women find men attractive. However Rebecca isn't phased by naked woman on television and other things. She doesn't like them or hate them. Its just she sees pretty much the same thing in the mirror that Rebecca could care less about the naked woman. To Rebecca they are just....there. She has no attraction for them or intentions of engaging in lesbian actions. Even under the influence of alcohol she strays from such actions. She prefers men. What kind you may ask? She prefers men with not to long hair and not to short, a balance in between, preferably in a darker color, on top of that she prefers men with a more mysterious vibe to them. They intrigue her and she wants them to open up to her. She also prefers the bad-ass of men, what can she say. She's a sucker for bad boys.
    ♱-| E T H I N I C - G R O U P |-♱
      Rebecca is part German,, which comes from her fathers side of her family through her grandpa. The majority or her Ethnic group is Caucasian and German. She speaks quite fluidly in English and holds a bit of an accent when speaking in Japanese or Chinese, a few languages that was commonly used when she spend time in Asia. Other languages that she had came to learn throughout her time in Shibusen were Spanish, German and a little bit of Russian.

Master Seitz & Sangre 26rr6
Job/Occupation:
Birthday:
Birthplace:
    ♱-| P I C T U R E |-♱

Spoiler:
Written Appearance:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Talents:

Favorite Food:
Favorite Music:
Forte In Sports:

Demon Weapon

Master Seitz & Sangre 1zpr4nb
Name:
Alias/Nickname(s):

Sexual Orientation:
Ethnic Group:
Birthplace:

Height:
Weight:
Hobbies:
Talents:

Favorite Food:
Favorite Music:
Forte In Sports:

History and Combat

Roleplay Sample:

Back to top Go down

Master Seitz & Sangre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Awakening :: Creation Station :: Registration :: Character Creation :: Meister&Demon Weapon Pair Registration-
Jump to: